View 2014/15 Schedule
Registration opens for the 2015/16 year to currently registered students only on May 11, 2015 and opens to new students on June 15, 2015.
The school year runs 9 months from September to the end of May. Intermediate & Advanced ballet, jazz & modern students continue to the end of June. There are no classes Thanksgiving, Family Day/Teachers' Convention or Victoria Day holiday weekends. A two week break during the Christmas season and a one week Spring break are scheduled.
Generally, classes run Monday to Thursday 3:45 - 9:30 pm, Friday 3:00 - 7:30 pm, and Saturday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm.
Registration requires completion of registration form plus payment of:
1) REGISTRATION FEE (see below) and
2) TUITION FEES by one of two options:
a) Year in full -or-
b) First trimester tuition plus 2 credit card preauthorizations for
November 1 and February 1.
1) TUITION is based on Saturday classes which have a minimum of 32 lessons per year. This takes into account holiday weekends, Christmas and Spring breaks. Classes which fall during the week may end up with one or two extra classes during the year. These are considered courtesy classes and are not charged for.
2) REGISTRATION FEE includes $25 admin fee ($40 family max) and year-end show fee of $25 ($40 family max). Evaluation fees for jazz, tap, ballet and modern students ($25 per evaluation) are also added.
PERFORMANCE DIVISION : $350.00 per half year
45-60 min CLASSES: $68/month
75-90 min CLASSES: $99/month
DISCOUNTS will be applied for multiple classes
UNLIMITED RATE: $400/month
NOTE: GST is not charged on children's full year programs.
FULL-YEAR PROGRAM CANCELLATION POLICY:
The following will apply to all withdrawals:
- One full calendar month* advance written notice must be received in our office to effect a pro-rata refund.
- No refunds are given for cancellation after December 31.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- A processing fee of $50 will be deducted from all refunds.
- *Note: A full calendar month is defined as the 1st of the month through to the end. Partial months are not refunded.